Apprenticeships are a cost effective way of training new and existing employees with the skills they need to excel in your company. With such a variety of programmes, Apprenticeships are becoming an increasingly popular form of training for businesses.
The way the government funds apprenticeships in England is changing. Some employers will be required to contribute to a new apprenticeship levy, and there will be changes to the funding for apprenticeship training for all employers. For more information please get in touch with our Employer Services team on 01737 788316 or visit GOV.UK for guidance.
- Training meets industry standards and is relevant to your company
- No training costs for Apprentices aged 16-18
- Funding is available to support employers hiring an apprentice over 19
- Apprentices are committed and motivated - they can see you are investing in them
- Application is through us - selected candidates are referred to employers
- 96% of employers that take on an apprentice report benefits to their business*
- Our close links with the National Apprenticeship Service gives you extra support
* statistic taken from the National Apprenticeship Service
Employers support the apprentice's training and pay at least the hourly National Minimum Wage:
- If the apprentice is 16-18 years old it is £3.70
- If the apprentice is aged 19 or over, it is £3.70 for your first year of training. This then rises to £5.55. If you are aged 19-20 years old; £6.95 if you are aged 21-24 years old and £7.20 if you are aged 25 or over.
Training is flexible, with the majority being completed ‘on the job’ and the rest provided by us.
Click here to see which Training programmes we on offer.
We are often developing new programmes to keep up-to-date with industry changes if you cannot find the course you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us.
This Government backed initiative is aimed at candidates who lack confidence, and need to gain further qualifications and work related skills before starting an Apprenticeship. The programmes offer work preparation training, an opportunity to improve English and maths.
Traineeships are available in:
- Caring Services
- Digital Media
- Hair and Beauty
- Social Media
For more information please read the course leaflet.
Employers that have provided work experience for our students on Traineeships, include:
- Abbeywood Grange Nursery
- Bright Sparks Day Nursery
- Dolce Salon Caterham
- First Steps Day Nursery
- Humpty Dumpty's Pre-school
- La Moda Redhill
- Major Minor's Day Nursery
- Raven Housing Trust
- Storm Hair Salon
- Sweethaven Computers
- The Arc Caterham
- The Bike shop Merstham
- West Central
- Willowtree Kindergarten
- Winterbotham Darby
- YMCA Redhill
- Your Image Ltd
Further information about Traineeships is also available from the Government website