Apprenticeship Offer to Schools
Published: 31 May 2018
Did you know that...
East Surrey College offers a wide range of quality Apprenticeship programmes to support local school and education providers.
- Our Business Development team are on hand to support you through the process to ensure a great solution for your organisation.
- We were delighted to be ranked 1st* in London and the South East for Employer Satisfaction, so you’re in good hands. *Further Education Choices Survey Results for Colleges & Training Organisations in England, 2017
Apprenticeships offer a cost effective, flexible training route. The offer includes:
- School Business Professional - Level 4
- Business Administrator - Level 4
- Laboratory Technician - Level 3
- HR Support - Level 4
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools - Level 3/4
- Assistant Accountant - Level 3
- Facilities Manager - Level 4
- IT Technician - Level 3/4
- Early Years Educator - Level 3
- Early Years Lead Practitioner - Level 3
Call our Business Development team on 01737 788316 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
and they’ll happily talk you through the programmes in more detail.
We’re here to help you!