Work based training provides industry standard qualifications relevant to individual roles.
- Access to government funding to support training costs
- Maximum flexibility
- Delivery and assessment of qualifications in the workplace
- The opportunity to up-skill your workforce and fill skills gaps
Training programmes include the following:
(Please click on underlined titles to access course information. If information is not available please call a member of the team for more details).
- Care Leadership & Management Level 5
Technology- Brickwork Level 2
- Brickwork Level 3
- Carpentry & Joinery Level 2
- Carpentry & Joinery Level 3
- Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Level 2
- Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Level 3
- Painting & Decorating Level 2
- Painting & Decorating Level 3
Statutory Compliance Training can also be delivered for individuals or groups of employees at your workplace. Often these qualifications must be completed to ensure a business complies with the law, please give the Employer Services team a call on 01737 788316 for further advice.
We are often developing new programmes to keep up-to-date with industry changes, if you cannot find the course you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us.